Joker is an American psychological thriller film especially if you’re a fan of the comics or the movies. The film, based on DC Comics characters, most of the people are familiar with the Joker. In the movie, the character demands a bad guy with a smile. The cruel ways of the globe made him isolated, bullied, and being disregarded by society that turns into madness as he transforms into the criminal mastermind known as The Joker.
Here, I have created a list of the top 10 Joker quotes of the all-time that will tickle your brain and make you see why some people go down a dark path in life.
1. “Smile, because it confuses people. Smile, because it’s easier than explaining what is killing you inside.” ― The Joker
2. “They Laugh At Me Because I’m Different. I laugh At Then Because They’re all the same” ― The Joker
3.“Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away… forever.” – The Joker
4.“You can’t rely on anyone these days, you gotta do everything yourself, don’t we? That’s ok, I came prepared, it’s a funny world we live in. Speaking of which, you know how I got these scars?” – The Joker
5. “And he didn’t die all at once. It was hours before the screaming stopped. I almost didn’t get to sleep that night. That was the last time I’d used crushed glass” – The Joker
6. “I’m only laughing on the outside. My smile is just skin deep. If you could see inside, I’m really crying. You might join me for a weep.” – The Joker
7. “Their morals, their code; it’s a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. You’ll see- I’ll show you. When the chips are down these, uh, civilized people? They’ll eat each other. See I’m not a monster, I’m just ahead of the curve.” – The Joker
8. “For my whole life, I didn’t know if I even really existed. But I do, and people are starting to notice.” – The Joker
9.“I’m not good at future planning. I do not plan at all. Don’t know what I’m doing tomorrow. Do not have a day planner and don’t have a dairy. I completely live in the now, not in the past, not in the future.” – The Joker
10. “You don’t listen, do you? You just ask the same questions every week. ‘How’s your job?’ ‘Are you having any negative thoughts?’ All I have are negative thoughts.” – The Joker