It always helps you register with myself to evaluate your life and limit the greatest repentance of life. It helps to be currently in our lives and determine if we go to the right direction of the goal. The best way to do this is ask you difficult questions that it is difficult to respond.
List of 10 hard questions to ask yourself:
1. Are you really proud of those who are really me?
2. Am I too hard on myself or not hard enough?
3. What worries me the most about my future?
4. What dreams have I given up on?
5. What do I need to change myself from myself?
6. What do you want to remember at the end of my life?
7. Am I in control of my life?
8. What makes me happy?
9. What am I most afraid of?
10. Am I contributing to the world?