5 Beauty Hacks For College Going Girls
Beauty Dec 18, 2021
Being a college-going girl is tough. We being a girl would always want to look cute, but sometimes, we really don’t have the time. Most of us want to have our hair, makeup, and nails done at all times, but this seems to be an impossible task given. We could be running back and forth from the classes, meetings, and late-night study sessions. Not only it would keep us up with our exterior appearance timely, but it wouldn’t be so costly for us. Staying up to date with the latest and trending trends and beauty products can definitely shake up your slowly diminishing and almost non-existent bank account.
Since many of us really liked the beauty tips, so I thought to share some good tips for some awesome makeup and hygiene hacks. Being a girl, there is a lot to remember when we want to look and feel the best, so these tips and tricks will help you with all your issues. Below, I found some great hacks and some awesome ideas for all the college-going girls.
I love finding other people’s lists of tips and hacks and sharing them with my readers. And I especially love giving you guys the link to the list I found them from. It gives you guys the opportunity to see even more great sources from awesome bloggers.
So check out what I’ve found and head to the bottom if you want to see even more!
- Always use a lip brush to apply the mascara to lower lashes
- In order to lighten your hair color use hydrogen peroxide
- Always use a Lighter Eyeliner on the Bottom Lid
- Put Deodorant on the Bridge of Your Nose
- Use Petroleum Jelly to Avoid Mascara Clumps
1. Put your mascara inside your bra for a few minutes so that it heats up for better, lasting results.
2. If you want to get the most out of your clumpy and somewhat dried-up mascara, pour some contact solution or eye drops into it and then shake.
3. Apply the baby powder onto your eyelashes before putting on mascara for longer and darker lashes.
4. For noticeably curled lashes, use a blow dryer to heat up your eyelash curler before using it.
5. Put concealer on your lips before applying lipstick for a professional matte look.
6. Add some cornstarch to your nail polish to get a matte finish.
7. When your favorite lipstick breaks, use a lighter to heat up the piece that broke off as well as whatever is left inside the bottle so that both get sticky and can easily be placed back together.
8. If you’re suffering from chapped lips, press or roll a green tea bag onto your lips for about five minutes for hydration.
9. If your favorite nail polish is starting to dry up or get clumpy, pour nail polish remover into it and then shake.
10. If you want your nail polish to dry fast, put your nails in a bowl of ice water.
11. Apply coconut oil onto your cuticles to strengthen them.
12. Use a piece of tape, starting at the outer corner of your eye, to outline the perfect winged eyeliner.
13. To make your eyes seem brighter, use a white eyeliner stencil to line your waterline.
14. If you run out of makeup remover at night, use olive oil to take your makeup off and finish by rinsing your face with water.
15. Gently rub Aloe Vera on your face before bed to reduce acne scarring.
16. If you want more voluminous hair, wash your hair in the reverse order; apply conditioner first, let it sit for five minutes, then add shampoo, and rinse.
17. If you want your perfume to last longer, apply Vaseline onto the areas where you usually spray your product.
With all of this in mind, it’s no wonder why many of us just give up and take on the “I don’t care anymore” approach. However, there are many simple, fast, and affordable beauty hacks that can instantly make your life much easier. Here are 17 of the best beauty hacks for college girls everywhere.